Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
What to Expect:
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts in support of corporate strategic goals and operational business needs.
- Work with all levels of the organization to identify and implement process improvements, find process interactions and dependencies, develop key performance indicators, and clarify business operations.
- Analyze and evaluate existing business processes, both electronic and physical, and identify process efficiency and effectiveness improvement opportunities such as bottlenecks, risks, duplicate activities, compliance to regulations (when applicable), and support process improvement activities in these areas.
- Learn, provide expertise, and apply areas of Lean, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, Continuous Improvement Methods, and other appropriate methods to help identify and solve operational issues.
What You Will Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in a related field.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Management certification and/or experience preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification preferred.
- Significant use of Microsoft Office.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided.
What You Will Receive:
- $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 per year
- Company Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- Job Specific Training & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.