Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
What To Expect:
- Oversee, manage, and develop product formulation processes to produce high quality dietary supplements consistently and efficiently. Research and provide recommendation to appropriate business units on related formulation processes, new equipment, process improvements
- Investigates and conducts troubleshooting, and root-cause analysis of unexpected trends or results related to product quality and financial impact.
- Designs trials for new products- writes operating procedures, trains operating team, provides supervision, ensures safety, and monitors outcomes of trials.
- Applies formulation processing expertise in order to identify solutions to increase manufacturing capacity, improve quality and/or reduce manufacturing costs, and ensure safety.
- Coordinates activities with R&D team and project leaders, sales, regulatory, and other cross functional team members to ensure the delivery of quality results in a timely manner.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and provides technical support for formulation areas, during internal audits and regulatory inspections.
- Generate and maintain documentation required by projects and operations.
What You Will Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related science field (Biology, Chemistry, etc.), and 2-4 years’ experience in related science industry preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, laboratory and quality systems preferred.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, experience in SharePoint and ERP systems preferred.
- Ability to apply basic understanding and problem-solving capabilities. Able to effectively create and carry out instructions in written or oral form.
- The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to sit, stand, walk, lift, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Job Specific Training & Tuition Reimbursement program
- Wellness & EAP program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service can translate to a successful career. Find out how our vision, dedication to wellness, and company values may align with you. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply.
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.